Rashes on thighs and butt

Hi, I am having rashes on both inner thighs and butts for which I have used Candid-B when ever they appeared but now it has spreader to whole butt and inner thighs and whole area is becoming dark and skin is getting off from darken area likes scales. if there an option of uploading images I would have done that for better reference. It would be great if you can give me an advice/suggestion.

Doctor Answers (1) on Rashes on thighs and butt

Dr. Rasya Dixit Bangalore | Dermatologist
This is a fungal infection which requires antifungal tablets and creams for it to be cured. Candid B contains a steroid cream which may give you symptomatic relief but it actually makes the infection worse. Please stop using it and visit a dermatologist at the earliest for the correct treatment. The medicines for this fungal infection are not available over the counter and thus you need to visit a dermatologist.
Dr Rasya Dixit