Rashes on thigh
I have rashes on my thigh since 2-3 months. I have taken medicines from local doctor. He had given me zimic tablets topifort-nx cetraben cream. It was 21 days course but after 3-4 days I was having same problem. I have attached pics.

Hello mate. This looks like a fungal infection. Apply fluconazole during the day and fluconazole cream during the night before bed. Clean the area with a mild medicated soap. Don't scratch the area. Use clean undergarments and wash the undergarments thoroughly with a good soap and drip dry them in sun. Regards