Rashes on thigh
3 weeks back rashes started appearing on my inner thighs,I thought it was due to rubbing so I started taking care of it but it did not help, I applied many anti bacterial and anti fungal creams on the rash that did not help too,the rashes have now started to spread in forms of circular spots on the lower thigh,help.

Dr. Batul Patel
Dermatologist/Cosmetologist 10 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello The rashes which u describe seem to be a fungal infection. You should take oral antifungal tablets like tab flucon 150mg only once a week for 6weeks. You also need to apply antifungal cream like Ebernet cream on the rash for 1month twice a day . Antifungal powder like onabet powder to be applied on dry skin after bath . Preventive factors like Wearing cotton underpants, wearing loose pants in summer ,keeping area dry ., dusting antifungal powder . Hope this helps Best Dr Batul Patel Www.Drbatul.com