Rashes On Private Part

HI! After child birth whenever I try to have sex with my husband I get rash in my private part. With rashes follows the white spoilt milk like discharge and its really irritating. I try to keep it dry by dusting Clean and Dry powder. Is it normal? Should I meet a gynac personally?
views-icons 28 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Thus points to infection. It's better to show a gyn.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?