Rashes on penis foreskin
I have developed rashes on foreskin and they become more bad day by day, I have consulted online but not get good results, later I consulted with a urologist he suggested to use warm/hot water on foreskin to help soften the skin so that I can retract the skin back, and also suggest a skin cream, but after doing the same for 6-7 days my skin got soft but the bruses and rashes are not completely heal and I am still not able to retract my skin, and it pain a lot while sitting and sleeping, I have retracted my skin 2-3 times but its painful dur to the lying rashes. Kindly suggest something that can cure my rashes fast so that I can get rid of painful retraction and rashes. Regards

Consult a dermatologist.
Share me some more details about this
Share pics on private chat for better understanding of your problem and advice chat now clarify your douts take proper consult
Follow your urologist