Rashes on face and neck

I got rashes type something on face , it goes on increasing big big bigger. First it was on below eye, then increase , and now so big, now it splits in parts and now it is on forehead, on nose, on right cheek, some part on left cheek, on eyebrow too. I have used many cream like panderm+, tab fusys etc. After using this it goes on, but after some days it again come on same place, and when I eat egg it get worst at night although I don't have allergy with egg, but when it occurs it become worse. And one more it started since 5 or 6 month , but when I use any cream it completely gone, but after some time it again come. When I go for swimming then also it comes, please help me , tell me what I suppose do? It itches so much and worst at night, it spread on eyebrow too which I unable to show u, and on cheek it look likes dry skin.

Doctor Answers (1) on Rashes on face and neck

Fungal infection is becoming an increasing problem due to rampant usage of antifungals, mostly self medication by the patients. To add to the problem, many combination tubes are easily available in market and there is no regulation on the sale. They make the fungal infection a permanent problem though it may provide temporary relief. Please see a dermatologist as some extra medications are co-prescribed many a times to treat this complicated fungal infection. If needed a simple skin test can also be done to confirm the diagnosis. Till then use only over-the-counter anti-allergic medications to control itching. Personal hygiene should be good. Wear loose fitting clothes.
Urticaria should be ruled out as well.
STOP PANDERM. It is a useless combination and will cause you much harm.