Rashes on body
Hi Doctor I have very bad rashes on all parts of body from 4 months.iam taking citrizine tablet once I take it will be fine for 2 days.Again I have to take it.iam 24yrs.please let me which specialist I have meet.
15 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Venu Kumari
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Hyderabad

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

it may be due to urticaria, can br caused due to allergy, consult nearest skin specialist and can take rt medication  
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?