Rashes in private area
Hello, I am 25 years old guy. For the past 10 days I am having rashes in my inner thighs and my testicles. My inner thighs and both the testicles have become red. I feel like scratching the area every time and after I do place becomes red and swells. I am applying Candid powder in the affected area but it hasn't helped me much. I feel like scratching the area and after that it pains. Please recommend me what can I do to get rid of this. Please suggest me some medicine to heal it.
106 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Since its a very acute occurrence and there is itching I suggest you visit a dermatologist allopathic near you since you will need prescription medicines. Do not use creams and powders without dermatologists advise. Please read the following link .!Skin-Troubles-Here-is-WHAT-NOT-TO-DO/cmbz/5779118d0cf2d54ad62a8b1e
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Rash on tailor area
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.