Rashes in private area
Hello, I am 25 years old guy. For the past 10 days I am having rashes in my inner thighs and my testicles. My inner thighs and both the testicles have become red. I feel like scratching the area every time and after I do place becomes red and swells. I am applying Candid powder in the affected area but it hasn't helped me much. I feel like scratching the area and after that it pains. Please recommend me what can I do to get rid of this. Please suggest me some medicine to heal it.

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Since its a very acute occurrence and there is itching I suggest you visit a dermatologist allopathic near you since you will need prescription medicines. Do not use creams and powders without dermatologists advise. Please read the following link . http://www.skinmatra.com/#!Skin-Troubles-Here-is-WHAT-NOT-TO-DO/cmbz/5779118d0cf2d54ad62a8b1e