Rashes in genital area /p
There is itching sensation and rashes due to scratches and smail blister type rashes have come please advise
56 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Zubin Mandlewala
Trichologist 7 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, a detailed history needs to be undertaken. Is there severe burning and tingling, have u applied anything topically after which it has occurred, history of recent intimate contact (protected or unprotected), was there a preceeding fever, has it occurred for the first time, is there severe pain , are the blisters containing only clear fluid or also pus, etc. Hence u ought to consult a dermatologist for the detailed evaluation and management. Regards, Dr. Zubin Mandlewala MUMBAI
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.