Rashes in crotch area

I have Rashes In Crotch Area, been Using Candid B Cream For Some Time bt when I Stop using For Some Time, Rashes Appears Again.
views-icons 25 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Rashes in crotch area

doctor profile image
Dr. Shruti Jadhav Devershi
6 yrs. of exp | Pune | Trichologist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

Hello, from your description it appears that you are suffering from fungal infection or tinea cruris. Candid b contains a topical steroid and is not at all safe for long term, unsupervised use. You should first visit a Dermatologist to confirm your diagnosis and you will subsequently require oral and topical antifungals. Until then you can keep the area clean and dry and wear clean, cotton undergarments to avoid further discomfort. Regards, Dr.Shruti Jadhav Devershi, Sólskin Professional Dermacare, Kharadi, Pune.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?