Rashes in crotch area
I have Rashes In Crotch Area, been Using Candid B Cream For Some Time bt when I Stop using For Some Time, Rashes Appears Again.

Dr. Shruti Jadhav Devershi
Trichologist 8 yrs exp Pune

Hello, from your description it appears that you are suffering from fungal infection or tinea cruris. Candid b contains a topical steroid and is not at all safe for long term, unsupervised use. You should first visit a Dermatologist to confirm your diagnosis and you will subsequently require oral and topical antifungals. Until then you can keep the area clean and dry and wear clean, cotton undergarments to avoid further discomfort. Regards, Dr.Shruti Jadhav Devershi, Sólskin Professional Dermacare, Kharadi, Pune.