Rashes in back
I was diagnosed with TB 2mnths ago..n i am hving rcinex 600 bef brkfst,combutol 1000 Aftr brkfst,benadon after Dinner..n pyzina which was stoped 1week ago..nw i hv gt rashes like thing in bck n shoulders n few in neck n faces..i m scared..is it coz of medicines..is it fine?r anythng 2 wry abt?I hv atchd sme pics of it

Rajitha Gujjari
Dermatologist Hyderabad
Hi..... Anti TB drugs leads to acneform eruption which u r having now.No need to worry about this.once ATT is completed acneform eruption decreases by itself. This is not an indication to stop ATT.consult a dermatologist for the fast clearance of existing lesions