Rashes at the back.

I have rashes all over my back and arms also. I used dermatologist's medicines also. But still not getting any positive results. Doctor said it is also a type of pimple. Please help me. I'm having black spots also due to the rashes. Due to which not being able to wear sleeveless dresses. Help me.
views-icons 43 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Rashes at the back.

doctor profile image
Dr. Rasya Dixit
13 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dermatologist

INR 500 for 24 hrs

Hi You seem to be having keratosis pilaris. This is a common skin condition where dark spots appear over the outer arms and upper back. The condition has no permanent cure however the marks can be significantly lightened using a combination of glycolic creams and retinoids creams. Please contact a dermatologist who can examine you and prescribe the appropriate skin care. Treatments such as microdermabrasion and chemical peels help as well.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?