Rashes and redness

I m using sebamed facewash and nioret nanogel from last 8 months. I got awsomme results from it. Had glow on face and no pimples too. Bt from February I m having rashes on face. Redness also with irritation sometimes. One day I used cc cream on face. And wen I removed it. My face was all red and burning. Tried applying lacto calamine to sooth it. Bt nthn helped. Now even wen I apply sebamed facewash on my face. I feel burning sensation as if I have applied red chilli powder on my face. Attached picture for reference.see that under eye red patch.wen touched. It s like burned skin. Pls help. Pls.

Dr. Rajdeep

You see to have developed sensitivity due to prolonged use of nioret. It will resolve on its own. I prescribe my patients certain soothing moisturisers and very mild face washes made for sensitive or damages skin. If it is not resolving with this you may also need a mild steroid lotion for 5 to 7 days. Please visit a dermatologist near you who will be able to prescribe these medicines to you. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore