Rashes after fever
I have got rashes on my face, neck and few at hands. Can anyone pls suggest me an ointment or lotion. I am already taking medicines for that. But if any lotion I can use to reduce the spots and rashes pls advise.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Rashes on face, neck or hands can be seen in a variety of dermatological conditions, and each has a different treatment. You need to be more specific about your query. A photograph of the lesion would be very helpful. Without having a look at it, it is not possible to advise you. Hope it helps
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
You can consult me on Practo Direct for personal recommendations.