Rash type on penis cap

Hi noticed rashes on different parts of penis cap. But no pain or itching as such. Minor pain on touching on the red-ish part. What could it be and what to do about it?
views-icons 38 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Rash type on penis cap

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
2 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician
Hi You need to undergo examination to look for the type of rash and also relevant findings and investigation to arrive at a diagnosis... Its difficult to comment on history....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?