Rash or something serious
A dark red patch appeared on my thight few days now it has white coloured blisters and black dots in it.

It's viral herpes... need specific medicine. for detailed prescription do direct online consultation
Herpes zoster needs to be ruled out .visit a dermatologist online for furthur management..thank you..
Is it painful ? Is it itching ? Are there similar lesions on the other side too or anywhere else ?
consult with me for detailed evaluation and proper prescription can be given accordingly.
Looks like a insect bite reaction. Do take a consultation to treat the same.