Rash on the hands mainly fingers
Rash on the hands mainly fingers. Starts with a boil not a blister and converts into swollen itchy red patch which is painful. Sometimes jus comes as a boil and disappears sometimes aggrevates into the whole hand being swollen and painful. Medication treats it but it re lapses every month or two

Use avil tablet once daily, along with the following medicine.... Please send photos  of the affected part for accurate diagnosis and treatment.. Consult on  private chat or meet me in my clinic for detailed information and prescription.