Rash on face

My skin on the face is getting dried. I am getting severe itching and burning sensation. it started with lips and spreading all over the face. my skin is also peeling.
views-icons 18 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Rash on face

doctor profile image
Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. You can use a bland moisturiser till then and OTC anti-allergic medications.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?