Rash near underpant area
I have itchy round ashes near the underpants area. It is dry and white around the edgea. I find it slowly spreading. What could it be and how do i treat it?
168 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajendran
Plastic Surgeon 7 yrs exp Chennai
Hello, it seems like a fungal infection.. consult a nearby dermatologist immediately.. they will help you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?