Rash like structures
Small bubble like structure with puss are growing over head and forehead. I have hair fall problem too please tell me what is problem and measures should I take.
82 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Looks like you have acne and folliculitis - this shall need treatment with oral antibiotics , anti fungal shampoo and also maintenance creams for acne. With respect to the pics enclosed - which are not very clear - i am also concerned that you may be having acne keloidalis nuchae. So its rather best that you see a qualified dermatologist near you and seek treatment after detialed evaluation by him , hope this helps. warm regards
Next Steps
see a qualified dermatologist near you
Health Tips
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

What are osseous structures
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.