Rash like bumps on skin
I am getting allergy showed in the image . It's itching too much . When I start rubbing it I am getting bumps on skin . Please help me with this . Any care to take . It's only on my thigh and been for months
81 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

It is better if you consult a dermatologist near your place. Th the rashes look like allergic, however detailed examination with history will help in proper diagnosis
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Bumps that turn into rashes
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.