cardiologist-icon
Rapid Heartbeat sometimes
Some times ,all of a sudden I have very rapid heartbeat. It last for a short period of time and then its normal. Apart from that I have pain in chest .The pain subsides after I burp a lot. Recently I had an acute pain on left side of chest near shoulder. It was after I had meal,but the pain subsides quickly.

Dr. Bhaskar Murthy.V

hi      for rapid heart beat causes are 1. anxiety 2 . panic attack 3 . heart related like valve disease and you are also complaining left side chest pain .better consult a general physiilcian and get ecg done . and they will suggest medicine.