Rapid body hair growth
For past some months I notice that the growth in my body hair is very rapid. Before a while I started trimming my body hair. After which I see my body hair is growing faster, thicker and it is gradually growing in other areas where I had no body hair before. I see the growth all over my chest, stomach and these days it is on my shoulders and little on my upper back as well. Which is making me to remove it more regularly! Can someone let me know what all would be the reasons and what medications could be undergone?! Thanks

Dr. Phanindra V V

They may be due to harmonal or metabolic cause.
Dr. Viral Babubhai Patel
Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon 6 yrs exp Vadodara
Yes hair growth is mostly due to hormonal changes, and it it going to stay forever with you Medicines wont help much If you have faverouble skin type you can go for laser hair removal for parmanent solution