Random negative thoughts

Hello i am suffering with a problem from more then 4 years i dont understand what it is i am 18 years old . There are so many random negative unwanted bad thoughts comes in my mind and i dont know what to do how to stop it. they come all the time and i am not able to focus on any work i feel soo irritated feels like mind will explode i want to get rid of it .I was a good child good in all the things but due to this problem i am so disturbed stressed out ,panics a lot ,mood swings ,lack of concentration . its come all the time while i am singing songs studying etc and the biggest problem is bad thoughts curse words come against god and many other things i dont want to think that coz i love god but i am helpless i cant take it out of my brain then my half of the time get wasted in convincing god that its not intentional etc plss help me pls i am going crazy i want to die i cant take it anymore .No one understands my problem only you can help me pls i hope you will respond pls :(

Doctor Answers (1) on Random negative thoughts

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello... You are introspective on negative thoughts, you should let yourself open, Don't try to convince the God. Try to convince yourself with positive thoughts.. Surrounding in which child grows, parents ,teachers, friends all make a deeper impression in mind.. So develop friendship with positive people.. Open up yourself to your parents. You can take counselling in sessions.