Ramipress 10... usage
Can anyone tell me wat is the usage of ramipress 10 ..pills??how to take it...please tell me ...thank u

Hello.....I think you should know that ramipress contains ramipril..... Which is angiotensin converting enzyme ( Ace) inhibitor ( ACE is a substance present in our body which controls fluid volume in our body hence has a effect on blood pressure).... Blocking this substances through rampiril is very helpful in case of patients with hypertension, stroke and heart failure, in certain kidney problems......It should not be used if a person is allergic to it, in impaired renal function, dehydration or in case of pregnancy.... Kindly consult a nearest physician for further queries....