Racine pro hair serum
Hey, My hair loss started a while back after covid, it stopped but it started again at much more intensity, now my doctor advised me to put 1 ml twice a day of minoxidil and 1 ml once a day racine pro hair serum ( which has many things in it but also minoxidil), is it fine?

Treatment depends on the grade..You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Androgenetic alopecia causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please  send photos of your head, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.