Rabies vaccines
Two months back my neighbour's dog bitted me. It seems like Dog was not affected by rabies. So I didn't take vaccines. So I just want to know is it mandatory to rabies vaccine? If I don't take will I suffer with rabies after many years?

Hello.... Sir There is no medical evidence where there is possibility of developing rabies after so many years of gap as you are assuming. The rabies vaccine only kills the virus before it enters the nerve ending, if it has already entered nerve endings, there is no cure and the person usually will have symptoms within few days and death will be the only end result since there is no cure once the person gets infected.so clearly you don't have any symptoms,so no need to worry. And also rabid dog generally dies within few days of infection and since you have mentioned that the dog which bite you is still alive and active chances of it being rabid is less. So If you are still worried kindly consult a physician.