Rabies vaccine

Dear Sir/Mem today morining when i wake up From bed i saw a Bat(badur) baby was their under my body..So i went to a nearby govt hospital the doctor prescribed me to take 3 vaccine of rabies..and so i took one today. *Earlier i have taken 12 rabies vaccine from 2008-2012..So now as i am taking again will be their any side effects or problem?? Last year 2015 sep their was a pain in my Lower chest i visited to a doctor and i also told him that i have taken 12 rabies vaccine from 2008-2012,The doctor told that their is Side effects of vaccine in my Body and he gave these medicines Prothoden,Ezzepam,Mega10,Nexito plus,Trinerve Lc,Petril beta,Glee Q...(i)So my question is as now i am again taking 3 vaccine so will be their any harmful reaction,problem to me???what should i do please help me im details

Doctor Answers (3) on Rabies vaccine

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. I remember you posting questions in the past as well where your wound came into contact with water which the dog was drinking for that also you asked if you need to take rabies vaccination. Since you have already taken the whole course of the vaccination, just one dose is enough now. No need to take all three. Also, what you had suffered in past was not related to rabies or the vaccination. It's all in your head. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Dr. Phanindra V V Bangalore | General Physician
Hi. You can go for a booster dose once immediately and on 3/4 th day as per WHO protocols since you had taken an earlier complete course.
Dr. A S Sanjay Bangalore | General Physician
Don't bother,take all the 5 doses of anti rabies vaccine..But fr Godsake, take precaution not to get bitten by wild animals..As such ,I don't think the earlier anti rabies vaccination should have caused any problems in you.