Rabies vaccine

Today morning when i get up i saw their was a Bat(Badur)Baby in My body.i went to a govt hospital the doctor prescribed me to take 3 vaccines of rabies and i took One. Sir i have taken 12 rabies vacine from 2008-2012,,So as now i am taking this course of vaccine will be their any reaction,side effect or nerve problem due to this?? Rabies vaccine details: 2008-3 vaccine(These vaccines i have taken 30mins to 1hour late after taking out of freeze as a pharmacist used to bring the medicine from far n gave me in my home,so i think this course of vaccine as useless). 2010-3 vaccine. 2011- 4 vaccine(aug+sep). 2012- 2 vaccine. And sir last year their was a pain in my lower chest i visited a doctor he told i have side effects of earlier 12 rabies vaccine,the medicines he have given are Prothoden,Ezzepam,Mega10,Nexito plus,Trinerve Lc,Petril beta,Glee Q,*So now if again i took this course of vaccine will be their any problem reaction or paralysis?And 3 Vaccine is enough or i have to take more?

Doctor Answers (1) on Rabies vaccine

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. This question has been answered a number of times . In the past you have posted the same question about rabies because you cane into contact with water which the dog was drinking and that time also we said rabies vaccine not required. Now again you are asking the same question regarding rabies but with a bat. Kindly get a psychiatric evaluation done. Do not post further questions and try to spam the system. Best regards