Quicklime At Eye
Doctor, I'm Blaming That Quicklime Has Entered My Eye 2 Times. I'm Blaming That It Entered My Eye 1st Times At Almost 41-43 Hours Ago And The I'm Blaming That It Enter 2nd Times At Almost 24-26 Hours Ago. However, After 1st Time I'm Blaming That Quicklime Entered My Eye, There Was No Pain/Redness/Irritation in My Eye. But After The 2nd Time I'm Blaming That Quicklime Entered My Eye, I'm Feeling Some Pain in My Eye But Not Continuously Or Not Hardly. For Example: The Pain Start Suddenly And Stay 5-10 Second And Then Dissappear. After Disappearing, The Pain Come Back Approximately After 10-30 Minutes And Again Cause Some Pain For 5-10 Second And Then Disappear Again. After 2nd Time I'm Blaming That Quicklime Entered My Eye, There is Also No Redness/Irritation Or Blurry Vision. I Wasn't Washed My Eye Thoroughly After 1st Or 2nd Times Blaming. Is The Quicklime Entered My Eye Or Is The Some Pain Coming And Going Due To The Quicklime Entering? Please Help, Doc!

Hello If you suspect that your eyes have quicklime exposure then I would suggest to consult local ophthalmologist.