Quick ejaculation
Please help me i am having very quick ejaculation..how longer it's treatment will be ? I have this problem since nearly one or one and a half year...this is so frustrating...i am 19 yo now . How longer the treatment will take...will it be expansive or normal cost.

take our Ayurveda herbs for month best result with out side effect
It needs proper history and evaluation. Please consult online.
I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
Hi, Let me explain you about your issue in brief - The issue as described by you above is termed as premature ejaculation. There is a possibility that the tip of your penis might have become hyper sensitive. Premature ejaculation (PE) is when ejaculation happens sooner than a man or his partner would like during sex. PE is also known as rapid ejaculation, premature climax or early ejaculation. PE might not be a cause for worry. It can be frustrating if it makes sex less enjoyable and impacts relationships. If it happens often and causes problems. However this issue is not a major cause to worry as much as there are medications and treatment available for the same.
Consult online via practo or book a slot with me at your convience