Quick discharge sexual
Kindly help me to solve the problem of quick discharge during sexual intercourse. I have recently form last 15 days having this problem. Please provide solution. I am married since 9 yearss and have 2 childrens. What could be the problem please guide me with a solution.

Dr. Ramesh Maheshwari
Sexologist 31 yrs exp Pune

Need Tab Duralast Dapoxetine 30 mg twice in Week and Kegal's exercises. Use Lox 2/ at tip during Intercourse.
Sir, you should know that most of the time premature ejaculation occurs due to stress, anxiety or depression if that's the case psychological motivation itself will improve the condition.you should try to separate your professional life from your personal life and try to engage in activities which helps to destress like yoga, meditation and swimming.if you are still finding it difficult consult a psychiatrist for psychological guidance.Sometimes premature ejaculation can occur due to chronic alcoholism or in smokers, stopping that gradually will improve the condition. Sometimes it may be due to hormonal imbalance, or due to infection to prostate or due to trauma or might occur in diabetes and high blood pressure patients.If this is the case, kindly consult a physician for further management.