Query regarding Pregnancy

Me and My partner had unprotected intercourse on Sunday 1st, 2016. I remember not having ejaculated inside her. She started feeling pregnancy symptoms a day after itself like breast enlargement and vomiting feeling. After 3 days i.e today, Wednesday 4th, 2016, she got a vomit session while travelling. She also felt headache before vomiting. We are not sure about if she has become pregnant but would definitely like to know of the same. We also would like to know is it safe to get an abortion done using medicines and when is the best time we can start with the procedure?

Hi...., I went through your query.... Missing periods is the most common symptom of pregnancy unless ruled out.... You should also consider urinary pregnancy test to know whether your wife is pregnant or not...And Medical termination of pregnancy is done for only genuine causes which should satisfy the criteria for MTP.....Kindly consult Gynecologist for further advice....