Queries about post covid symptoms
I am tested positive for covid 19 since 10 days, except mild fever and muscular pain I had no other Symptoms. But now I m not feverish since 4 days but i can feel a mild pain in right thorax slightly lateral to sternum. Sometimes it goes away with change in position. What is the problem plz tell me

It might be possible that virus has invaded your lungs . Try prone positioning at home some breathing exercises and monitor your oxygen saturation . And even after all these measures if your oxygen saturation goes down  and if you experience any chest pain or breathing problems please consult nearby covid facilities.

practice breathing excersise no need to worry monitor spo2 and temperature
This can be due to many reasons. You need proper consultation with physician.