Q- Lee tablets
I got a prescription for Q- Lee tablets as part of foot and spine trauma recovery treatment. I recall doc was telling me it's a mix of vitamins but can't find any info online, any idea what they consist of or where I can find more info about them? Thanks!

Well there is nothing specific about this Pili tablet it is nothing but a strip of multivitamins only you need not worry about it and continue to take it till the suggested period of time you don't have to worry about the side effects and all please consult the physician or the surgeon himself or for the query