Pus in pimples

I frequently get pimples with pus, hav shown to many doctors dey just give normal medication for pimples , which is not at all helpful. Is there some other reason for it. Kindly help. And olso I am getting moles on my face and body. I just had 1 mole frm birth on my face. Now I have 7 . plz help n recommd a good dctr

Yes... Thanks for health questions Don't worry Every problem is corrected on this platform permanently Eat dark green leafy vegetables and fruits daily Take balanced diet and more protein rich diet Avoid stress and strain Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption if any Drink plenty of water Drink coconut water twice a day Avoid fast food and restaurants food Take less oily and less spicy food Practice yogas and pranayamas daily Practice morning and evening walk necessary Go for ayurvedic medicines For medicines details ask me on private questions section If any query ask me on private questions section Hope Better Health