Pus in hip near anus
In the left hip have have wound with pus ..abscess has drained its self but abscess regenerate even wound have full filed Please help me its have 3 months It's treated by a general medicine doctor First time have tumour type doctor cut on it and remove pus after then cuts or wound filled in 30dAys But pus regenerate

Dr. V. Hari Prasad
General Physician 6 yrs exp Chennai
Fistula?
visit general surgeon
Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. if an abcess has formed, then it will need incision and drainage. if there's any remnant of the abcess, then it will recurr again. also better to get a pus culture and sensitivity test done to start on appropriate antibiotics. so Kindly consult a general surgeon for further evaluation and management.