Pus in BCG vaccine
My daughter is 1month old she got her BCG vaccine some days ago.first pus developed in injection site then discharged it but it develops again.what do we do.wait for drained itself or we have to rush to doc.

You need to book an online video consultation for the same. Thank you Dr Aditi Birje MD PEDIATRICS KEM HOSPITAL MUMBAI SHREE GURUMAAULI PEDIATRIC CLINIC YOGI NAGAR BORIVALI WEST MUMBAI
An actual picture is required to comment. For further information, book an online consultation with me. I am a lactation consultant, IYCF (Infant and Young Child Feeding) nutrition expert with an interest in Childhood Infections and Vaccinations. Take care!