Pus coming out from ear

There is light yellow colored pus coming out of my mother's ear. The problem is persistent in wet season from last 3 years and goes in 2-3 days after severe pain. Her hearing is also affected up to about 50% and she could hear about just half from what she can from other ear. What kind of problem is this and what could be the solution? Thank you.

Doctor Answers (3) on Pus coming out from ear

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
Please use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist in your own locality to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Bengaluru, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable on Google Maps. I am legally unable to prescribe you any medicines without physically examining you. This forum is intended for second opinions after you have consulted a doctor locally. Please upload the doctor's notes.
Dr. Sandhya Patil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
She is having ear infection which is of longer duration that needs evaluation.the ear infection is treated with antibiotics .once ear is dry the doctor would suggest you surgery to patch the hole that would help in rendering the ear dry and hearing also improvement will be noticed.only precaution I would suggest is to keep the ear dry during head bath as water entering into ear will lead to repeated ear infection.c consult the doctor earliest to avoid further hearing loss.
Dr. Sandeep Dachuri Bangalore | ENT/ Otolaryngologist
This is chronic SUPPURATIVE OTITIS MEDIA. Consult with your ENT SURGEON and get a ear microscopy done to see the location of the perforation in the ear drum. She will require Surgery.