Puppy bite years ago
I was once Bitten my pup when it was 3 weeks old. I did not take any vaccine then.Now 7 8 years have passed. My dog is still alive. From the past few months I am getting anxious over the bite. I read over the internet about long incubation of rabies. Now I have lost my mind. I am unable to sleep. My mind is always busy thinking and I can't stop it. I am really tensed all the time thinking about that day. What can I do now.. please help

I don't think you have to worry about it. You were bitten  a long ago. So I don't think anything is necessary now.

+108
Chat with a doctor
Hi there...incubation period of rabies is 3 to 8 weeks... but rare cases has been seen as early as 4 days and latest like 1year..if you were bitten by rabid animal virus would have entered your body by now there is no use of vaccination now,since you are normal it may be non rabid animal...you can take vaccination it will act as preexposure prophylaxis... Regards.