Puffy red under eye bag

I recently met with an accident in which i got hit on the forehead. There was a bump which flattened in one day. Next day I  performed warm compress to reduce swelling. In the morning I got a huge red swelling under eye which is red and blue in color. Please let me know what can I do.

Doctor Answers (1) on Puffy red under eye bag

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Apply a cold compress soon after the injury. Using gentle pressure, place a cold pack or a cloth filled with ice to the area around your eye. Take care not to press on the eye itself. Apply cold as soon as possible after the injury to reduce swelling. Repeat several times a day for a day or two.
Look for blood. If you see it in the white or colored parts of the eye, seek urgent care by an eye specialist (ophthalmologist).
Seek medical care immediately if you have vision problems (double vision, blurring), severe pain, bruising around both eyes, or bleeding in an eye or from the nose.
Apply warm-hot compresses. This may be helpful after a few days when the swelling has stabilized. Repeat several times a day for a day or two.