Puffy nipples
I have a good psyche,but the area around my nipples is kinda swollen,as if like girls nipples,i do not understand the problem.It becomes normal when i feel cold or am taking a bath,it looks like girls. its kinda inflated

Dr. Harikiran Chekuri
Plastic, Reconstructive, Aesthetic Surgeon 11 yrs exp Hyderabad

Gynecomastia is a benign enlargement chest resulting from a proliferation of the glandular component of the breast It is defined by the presence of a rubbery or firm mass extending concentrically from the nipples. Once we rule out any underlying cause, if the condition is existing more than 3 years..it won't respond for medical management. .it will be removed with small keyhole in areola as day care procedure with no much of downtime. . Consult plastic surgeon nearest you..or visit redefineu.in website ..we had given complete details there .. Thank you
Most cases of gynecomastia regress over time without treatment. However, if gynecomastia is caused by an underlying condition, such as hypogonadism, malnutrition or cirrhosis, that condition may need treatment. Consult Physician for further evaluation..