Puberty for menpenis size

Hi! I'm 20 years old. I have lots of pubic hair at the base of my penis and noticeable naval hair. And few thick hairs around my groin area. I'm starting to grow 5-6 facial hairs under my chin. I've stopped growing in height for the past two years. I smoke cigarettes and drink occasionally. My penis hasn't grown much in girth as it did in length. When erect my penis is about 4.5-5.5 inches long but when it's not erect it looks very small like a baby's dick. I'm scared that it will never grow. Is it because of the smoking ? I'm pretty sure one of my parent was a late bloomer. When I masturbate I ejaculate semen. But my dick hasn't grown in girth. Growing in length has also stopped in the past one year. I'm 20 years old and I'm turning 21 this December. Should I be worried ? If I should be, which line of doctor should I consult ? I have hairs on my testicles too. But I don't see any changes in the size of me penis. Please reply cause I've been really worried about this for a long time
views-icons 58 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
General Physician Bangalore
Hi there....first you need to relax. stress, smoking, alcohol itself can hamper ones growth. So try to not to worry too much, stop smoking and drinking firstly. Also you need to know that not all men are the same. Indian mens height and penis length is comparatively less than compared to Europeans. Also some men grow up till age of 21 to 23. So you still have little time. You can also start eating healthy food and exercising to help promote your growth. Your secondary sexual characteristics like development of public hair, change in voice seem to happening on time. If you are still worried about your stagnation of puberty, you can consult a endocrinologist, they can help you better
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?