diabetes-icon

Psycological feeling

I am feeling to go frequent urination . this is due to feeling psychological. But urin not coming. How to get rid off this problem. This feeling developed few days back only. I am not going to any place due to this feeling. Pl suggest me to come out of this problem
views-icons 73 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Psycological feeling

Dr. A. Kavitha Hyderabad | Diabetologist
Hello.,
Kindly go and get Ultra sound scan abdomen done to rule out Prostrtomegaly which is common above 50 yrs male.When there is prostrate gland enlargement it applies pressure over the urinary bladder and you feel like going for urinals frequently or there may not be free flow of urine or drbbling of urine or sometimes u cannot even stop urine until you  go to the washroom.If you have prosratomegaly you can see your nearest urologist or general surgeon to prevent further complications as Prostrate cancer has become so common in males.
wish you a happy n healthy life.