Psychotic disorder
Hello. My mother is about 45 years old. She is behaving in odd ways lately. She is creating a disturbed atmosphere. .She always thinks that she is right .She is having false beliefs and thinking too too much about everything.We have proved that she is wrong.but even then she thinks she is right...all are lying.She refused for treatment.What should we do??...plz advice.....otherwise he behaves normally but dont stop thinking..!!

Dr. Amit Jagtiani
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Rohtak
Its hard to comment upon her symptoms without examining her. It could be a psychotic disorder with loss of insight, but other possibilities exist. I would suggest that you take her to a psychiatrist for thorough evaluation.