Psychological problems

I'm very much in a confused state. I really don't know what is good and bad. I'm n morel dilemma.
views-icons 35 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Psychological problems

doctor profile image
Ms. Vidhi Shah Prabhu
7 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Hi, you seem to have recognized the fact that you are not in a state to think clearly and objectively. You need to visit a professional who can provide a third person opinion which will be beneficial for your well being in the long term. Please visit a counselor soon to resolve your issues.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?