Psychological problem

Hi, Got love marriage, but because of both mistakes I came out from house. But I want avoid him but always I am thinking about him feeling like I want him but his conditions I know I can't live with him my mind telling that u can't adjest but heart not accepting. Thinking to go suicide. Please suggest me

Doctor Answers (2) on Psychological problem

Ms. Vidhi Shah Prabhu Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Hi, its quite understandable as to what you are going through. When you love the person it gets difficult to continue taking logical or emotionally stable decisions. I hope you have a good support system so that they can help you in such tough times. However, because you are feeling suicidal I would suggest you take counseling asap because you are unable to think clearly or objectively and you should not take any impulsive decisions in such state of mind. Since you still have a feeling of working things out, couples counseling is also another option. Suicide is never the best decision because remember, there is always a solution to even the worst situation. A bad situation will fly away with time but a bad decision will make you regret forever. I hope this suggestion helps you to get some strength and peace of mind.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.. It seems that there is lot of conflicts going in your mind..i understand your situation.. But suicide is definitely not a solution for it...you love the person and want to stay with him but because of his condition you are in doubt.. So try to search for options to improvise the situation... It's OK if you have come our of the house..your parents might be angry in that situation but they will be always there for you.. Try discussing your situation with parents,your close friends and your partner.. You need to face it and fight it not giving up...you can as well go for a councelling session