Psychological

I lost interest in my daily life.. I know that i'm under depression.. I have economical constarins as well.. Can someone please let me know, how much it would cost me, per month, if I have to undergo treatment with a good physiatrist (with medicine) approximately.. So, that will plan accordingly.. Kindly, someone help..

Doctor Answers (2) on Psychological

Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Hello, I think you feel messed up by yourselfin comparisonwithothers. Depressionis only a spare of mind. Who td you you need medications. Sometimes only you with counselling regularly you can come of depression.
Dr. Naresh Vadlamani Hyderabad | Addiction Psychiatrist
If you are suffering from Typhoid Fever, how much would it cost-. For doctors consultations, blood tests, endoscopy if necessary, and medicines and follow up consultation with blood tests and medicines. Would you plan all the costs and then go to the hospital or would you go immediately to a govt.hospital if required to get better as soon as possible? Same is the case with Depressive Illness. You don't plan the costs of treatment to get better. If economics is a constrain, India has several govt. Hospitals which provide equally good care. In private sector, it could cost you between Rs. 10000 - Rs. 40000 for 6 months treatment, including psychiatrist consultations, investigations, medicines. Counseling or CBT charges could be more where indicated. Yes, relationship difficulties, job loss, loss to economy and decreased tax paying capacity due to decreased efficiency while working with Depressive Illness costs at least 10 times more to you invisibly. Depressive illness is the most expensive illness to the individual as well as the nation in terms of cost burden when compared to other illnesses.