I am a well to do independent girl undergoing serious depression coz of personal life n not able to concentrate on anything. I might end up foing something stupid. I need help
views-icons 174 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Ms. Vidhi Shah Prabhu
Clinical Psychologist 8 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Hi I'm glad that you realize your mental status as being disturbed and the right decision would be to get help than do something you would regret. Would you like to try your hand at counseling? You can contact me for the same and I can try to help you with your situation.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
3/3 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?