Psychiatrist
I am male aged 64 years. 49 years back due to pneumonia had left lung scar. May 2014 one stent implanted due to CAD taking medicines Clopivas 75 and Roseday 20. These tablets gave side effects constipation and diabetes. Taking Metformin 500 mg once daily. Use to visit doctors Cardiologist, Pulmonologist and Gastro Enterologist. Since no physical ailments I was directed to go to psychiatrist. I met one psychiatrist he advised me initially bipolar and gave encorate chronic for 4 months later put me on Revotril 0.5 mg taking for the last 2 years. This tablet sideeffected addiction, bloated stomach, mouth breathing and anxiety. I want treatment deaddiction of Revotril and non addicted medicine treatment

Bipolar disorder needs medication and mental health management both. To reduce or cut the alopathic mode of medicine u must switch to homoeopathy for psychiatric symptoms. Homoeopathy has wonderful results in such cases. Consult Homoeopathic doctor or me online or offline and take help. We need full case history with ur personal history amd mental symptoms to select proper treatment for u. Best wishes.
Like my Fb page 'Dr.Neogy's Clinic' for various medical information and disease related news and treatment with management. Subscribe my YouTube channel 'Dr.Neogy's Clinic' for medical and disease related informative videos. Channel is available but Videos are available soon.
In response to your query.. There are many other medications which are not addictive and you can take them with consultation with your psychiatrists. But a word of caution also do not refer to Internet regarding affects or side affects of medication this may give rise to OCD and other issues. You can juggle between some medications to ensure that you don't get hooked to any one medication usually if you continue to have a prescribed dosage it won't be called an addiction
Talk to me via practo